Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1. Explain the planning process of community health improvement.
2. Choose one of the models / tools for community health planning discussed in your book and explain it. (Please, mention which model / tool you chose). (See chapter 1 and 2).
1. Mention at least three benefits of massage physical level and explain them
2. Mention at least 3 contraindications of massage and explain them
2. Have you ever had a massage?
a. What type of massage? Please, tell about your experience.
To best understand the concepts of ethics, define the following terms:
2.List two of the functions of a gerontological nurse regardless of practice setting.
1. Complete the following Quiz:
and check this page:
2. How does your learning style compare to your teaching style?
Using the hierarchical order of Bloom’s taxonomy for the cognitive domain,
1. develop a learning objective related to a selected nursing course for each of the six categories of cognitive skills: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
Research topic: Nursing professional care in the prevention of infections associated with health care in intensive care units.
Problem question: What is the nursing professional’s care in preventing infections associated with health care in an adult Intensive Care Unit, according to the scientific literature review?
Appropriate data collection is a critical component in obtaining useful data for your research. Using your proposed research topic and research questions,
1. Explain your plan for data collection (See image data collection ).
2. Discuss potential issues in your data collection plan and your plans to overcome these challenges.
Watch the interactive video on ethical research from the nurse’s perspective using the directions below. Conducting research with strong ethical principles is a critical component of being an effective nurse researcher.
1. What did you learn from participating in the interactive lessons on ethical principles in research?
2. Are ethics in research clear cut, or do you think there are some gray areas? Explain your answer.
3. How will you ensure that your research is conducted in an ethical manner? What potential challenges might you face?
Evidence-based practice (EBP) is an important topic in healthcare organizations.
1. How do you think you could apply EBP in your current nursing practice? Please provide 2 examples.