Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
After reading the lecture content, material, and resources, decide which type of research design it is and explain why.
1. Sofia was a young girl subjected to child sexual abuse and isolation.
2. I am frustrated with my lack of progress in gaining self-confidence.
3. Observing differences between the teacher’s approaches to different students
4. A story of losing a pet
Also, answer the following questions: Which of the cases would you have taken a different approach? What missing information would you need to decide for that new qualitative research design?
General Instructions for the Discussion Forum:
1. Post your answer as established by your instructor on the course calendar. Your comments must be written in your own words. You can offer examples and quotes to support your proposals. Citations of other authors must be adequately documented (author’s name, title, date, etc.).
2. . Your reaction may be based on personal experiences, study material, or additional information obtained from the Online Library or others and may include:
o Some understanding received from what is published synthesizes the information and offers new perspectives or suggestions.
o The validation or rejection of the idea (supported by your experience or research).
o New information broadens, adds, or contrasts perspectives (based on reading and evidence).
3. Remember that your work must be original and not contain material copied from books or the internet. You must respect the intellectual property of the authors and not commit plagiarism.
4. Examine the criteria used to evaluate your assignment to find out how to get the highest grade for your work. The assignments are graded or evaluated through rubrics or the distribution of points.
5. Before submitting your entry, read your message several times. This will ensure that it contains the exact information you want to communicate.
· Contribute a minimum of 300 words to the initial post. It should include at least two academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
Delve: Qualitative Data Analysis Tips (2021). Grounded theory explained in simple terms [Video]. YouTube.
Storage, D. (2019). Types of research design- Case studies [Video]. Youtube.
Ortlieb, E. (2021). 5 types of qualitative research design [Video}. YouTube.
Mayo, L. (2017). Ethnography [Video]. Youtube.