Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
For this unit, you have to compile a bibliography that consists of both primary and secondary sources.
This bibliography will be the starting point of your final paper. It needs to be a good bibliography to write a good final paper.
1. Step: Choose Research Question from the list:
To complete this assignment, you first need to know what you are researching.
The research prompt/question I chose from the list is:
As scholars have shown, the indoctrination and education of children was central to the Nazis’ agenda. The future of the Nazi Germany and German people “was to rest on the shoulders of ideologically steadfast young people who were fully aware of their responsibility as German soldiers and mothers.” My paper will study the ways that Nazis sought to indoctrinate young folks according to the Nazi worldview.
2. Step: Search for and Identify Useful & Reliable Sources
Once you have chosen a research question, you must identify useful and reliable sources that will allow you to answer the research question.
• Using google books , WorldCat and the internet, you must identify
• a minimum of four individual primary sources that are reliable and useful.
• The primary sources must enable you to answer the research question.
• You also must make sure that these primary sources are original or republished/reproduced in a reliable venue and/or by reliable publisher (e.g. publishing houses and presses, research institutes, museums).
• You must be able to clearly identify the authors, editors and or/publishers of the primary source; identify whether or not it has been altered.
• A minimum of ten individual scholarly secondary sources that are useful for your topic and would allow you to focus on and answer the research question.
• Your list of secondary sources must contain a mix of reliable monographs, journal articles and/or chapters in edited volumes.
• The secondary sources must be authored and/or edited by respectable historians (or other social science/humanities scholars) with Ph.D.s
• They must be published by respectable publishing houses/presses or journals.
3. Compile the Bibliography
Once you have identified useful and reliable primary and secondary sources, you must present them in a bibliography that follows the “Notes and Bibliography” style of Chicago.
In this bibliography,
• you must clearly state the research question you chose;
• you must first list the primary and then the secondary sources in two separate sections;
You can read how to compile a bibliography, on chapter 16 and 17 “Notes and Bibliography Style” of Turabian’s A Manual for Writers handy and take a look at “Figure A.15. Bibliography.” on p. 413 (9th edition).