Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Question: Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken
to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement?
● I moved from Hacienda Heights to Burbank when I was in 6th grade.
● I lived at my grandma’s house with my dad, grandparents, uncle, and cousins.
Just a block away lived my aunt. Another few blocks away I also lived with my mom and her Aunt. My life was very family centered with a lot of support.
● I was a midlevel student at the beginning of middle school
● I had a strong core of friends, relationships built over years since Pre-school.
● When mom and I moved to Burbank I cried almost every day
● I didn’t have any friends, I wasn’t used to starting all over.
● I decided to put my focus on school and quickly raised my grades.
● With time I made new friends and finally started feeling normal again.
●I understood that although it was an uncomfortable transition, I eventually grew as a person.
– I started to gain interest in art and film
– I became less shy and more outgoing
– I made some academic goals and made good on meeting them.
– I joined the dance team and environmental clubs.
– I became a yearbook photographer.
– I started to speak up for myself and became my own person.
– I still visit my family regularly and maintain a strong relationship with them. Geographical distance did not affect how that bond.