Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
– READ THE CASE STUDY and LOOK THROUGH EXCEL FILE
-TWO PAGES SINGLE SPACE WITH BIBLIOGRAPHY AND APPENDIX
-LOOK AT CHARTS ON EXCEL THAT RELATE TO EXAMPLE – USE IN WRITING
-FOUR RELEVANT SOURCES to the industry-Kenyan environment to establish that would impact the project’s NPV.
-SCENARIO ANALYSIS – RISK ANALYSIS – OPERATIONAL, FOREIGN EXCHANGE, AND POLITICAL RISKS
Case Study. How to write the report.
Preparing to write the report – this should give you an idea as to how to write the case study report. We worked on this with students in the chat group and so these are our notes.
To begin, you need to think of your audience, as they are the ones that have to understand the capital project you are proposing. Their basic questions would be:
ANSWER Basic questions:
What is the project we are going to talk about?
How big is it?
When do they want to open?
How much is it going to cost?
What are the cash flows like?
What price can the company be sold for?
Should we invest in it?
What are the downsides? What are the risks?
Should we still invest in it?
Answer the following question in the form of a short summary paper (4 pages DOUBLE SPACE, type 12 font – points will be taken off for reports in excess of 4 pages). This page limitation does not include your technical appendix and any other relevant documentation. You need to include a risk analysis as part of your project. Use the textbook as a reference as there is quite a bit of information available that you should include in the project analysis.
Your risk analysis should include:
• NPV profiles
• A scenario analysis
What is your recommendation for the project? Your analysis should include: (i) a summary of the key aspects of the project with your recommendations (and why) for the foreign subsidiary project (ii) risk analyses of the operational, foreign exchange, and political risks of the project; (iii) demonstration of research on the operational and economic environment of Kenya and the specific industry sector; (iii) attached spreadsheets showing your analysis and any documentation explaining your work. The report should include at least 4 references to the industry-Kenyan environment to establish that would impact the project’s NPV.
Some suggestions to following in writing the summary:
• Begin by describing the project under consideration including relevant details as well as summary numbers.
• Provide a summary of your financial analysis of the project. DO NOT WRITE ABOUT HOW TO COMPUTE A NPV, IRR, or any other commonly used financial variable. Inclusion of well-documented tables and charts can be useful to present your information (especially scenarios). Make sure you document carefully and support your scenarios. You are encouraged to include a discussion of real options in your analysis.
• Include tables-charts in the text to make it easy for the reader to see the most relevant information as opposed to constantly referring to a table in an Appendix.
• References should be properly cited MLA
• Conclude with your recommendation referencing the supporting material developed in the paper.
• Include footnotes to reference key information-claims-assertions as well as provide evidence of some research on the motivation for the proposed project.