Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
What does The Enemy Within tell listeners about race in America?
Please follow these guidelines when answering the above question:
1. Your opening sentence must get the reader’s attention. (Do not open with a question or a quotation. Use your imagination to create an original thought that is a complete sentence.)
2. Your thesis sentence must be the last sentence of your introduction and answer the assigned question.
3. Your body paragraph must prove your thesis to be true.
4. Your conclusion must state why your thesis is important.
5. Each paragraph must be 5-7 sentences and the total length of your essay should be three paragraphs (introduction, body, conclusion).
6. Write only in the 3rd person. (Do not use I, you, we, us, me, or any other phrase outside of the 3rd person.)