Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Does Brent Staples experience prejudice in his essay “Just Walk On By”?
(Students can answer this question anyway they like BUT the answer must be proven true in the body paragraph.)
You can find Brent Staples’ essay here: http://myweb.scu.edu.tw/~jmklassen/scu100b/rdngconv/Staples.pdf
Please follow these guidelines when writing your essay:
1. Your opening sentence must get the readers attention. (Do not open with a question or a quotation. Open with a statement of your own design.)
2. Your thesis sentence should be the last sentence of the introduction and must answer the assigned question.
3. Your body paragraph must prove your thesis to be true.
4. Your conclusion must state why your thesis is important.
5. Each paragraph must be 5-7 sentences and the total length of your essay should be three paragraphs (introduction, body, conclusion).
6. Write only in the 3rd person. (Do not use I, you, we, us, or any other phrase outside of the 3rd person.)
No late essays will be accepted.